Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Italy

S went to Italy last fall for her birthday/anniversary. She LOVED it and was so excited to teach the kids about it. I usually copy L's work if I only copy one sample, but today I'm sharing T's work. He's working really hard on writing for being only 4!
The kids glued together a flag of Italy.
And they learned about different cities of this boot shaped country.

There was too much to scan it all. But really, think of all that we owe to the Italians. Inventions, Music, Art, Architecture, Pasta! The boys favorite part of the day was the Gelato taste test! Even the little ones and the moms got to sample too. Thanks S!

The boys LOVED learning about Fiats, Maseratis, Lamborghinis, and Ferraris. Especially T! He is obsessed with speed. =0) He might be my little race car driver.

And for a craft, the kids made mosaics. I only have photos of these still wet. They're already out in my yard...and it's too dark to go get new photos.

No comments: