L traveled to Napa on January 2nd with his Nana and his Great-Gramp. They stayed for a few days and flew home on the 5th. Here's his story...
This week, I traveled 3 different ways.
After Christmas, we drove in a car to Napa. I was with my Nana and my Great-Grandpa. On the way, we saw hawks sitting the highway signs. And we saw 1 crane on Bodin Island. We drove over 3 bridges and even stopped for a draw bridge. The middle of the bridge lifted like an elevator. It seemed 100’ high. The bridge lifted so a huge boat could pass. The boat was carrying like 139 packages. They looked like huge boxes. Actually, they were trailers from 18-wheeler trucks. We got to Napa just in time for dinner.
Since we drove Great-Grandpa’s car, we needed another way home. I took a bus to the airport.
Then, I flew on an airplane for the first time ever. My dad and T were there to pick us up at the airport. It is so fun traveling with my Nana.
No comments:
Post a Comment