C had planned a million crafts for the kids. So fun. The boys made pilgrim hats and Indian head-dresses. C had white bonnets for all the girls. There were beads to string, teepee's to make, boy and girl pilgrims, and even canoes.
At the outside tables, there was coloring and stamping and stickers. I colored too =0).
This year C even gathered leaves from her neighbor's yards as well as her own for our leaf pile. I love the photos with leaves in mid-air.
There weren't many pictures with Ty. He was hiding his cast.
Lunch was the traditional Thanksgiving meal. Each mom brought something...and the kids at least tried some of it all. Ty doesn't like gravy?! Go figure. Luke needed more gravy, and he loved the stuffing. I brought pumpkin and apple pies. Luke had wanted to make apple pie like on his first day of school. Ty got his cast on Tuesday...so there went our pie baking time. Luke did say...store bought pies are good...just not as good as homemade. Maybe we'll get to do this again next year. I sure hope so.
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing! Last year was a blast and it looks like this year was even better. C's leaf jumping is alot of fun.
Post a Comment